Success Bot Says
kong: Qinling now supports Node.js runtime(experimental)
AJaeger: Jenkins user and jenkins directory on images are gone. /usr/local/jenkins is only created for legacy jobs
eumel8: Zanata 4 is now here 
smcginnis: Queens has been released!!
kong: welcome openstackstatus to #openstack-qinling channel!
Tell us yours in OpenStack IRC channels using the command “#success <comment>”
 – https://www.translate.openstack.org
Thanks Bot Says
Thanks dhellmann for setting up community wide goals + good use of storyboard 
Thanks ianw for kind help on upgrading to Zanata 4 which has much better UI and improved APIs!
Tell us yours in OpenStack IRC channels using the command “#thanks <comment>”
 – https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/923
Release countdown 
TC report 
Technical Committee status update 
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/128036.html
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/127991.html
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/128098.html
Here’s some summaries that people wrote for their project at the PTG:
Documentation and i18n 
First Contact SIG 
Release cycle versus downstream consuming models 
Nova Placements 
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/127936.html
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/127937.html
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/127968.html
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/127988.html
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/127994.html
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/128002.html
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/128005.html
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/128041.html
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/128044.html
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/128055.html
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/128085.html
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/128094.html
OpenStack Queens is Officially Released!
Congratulations to all the teams who contributed to this release! Release notes of different projects for Queens are available  and a list of projects  that still need to approve their release note patches!
 – https://releases.openstack.org/queens/
 – http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-February/127813.html
Full message: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-February/127812.html
Release Cycles vs. Downstream consumers PTG Summary
Notes can be found on the original etherpad . A TC resolution is in review 
No consensus on longer / shorter release cycles
Focus on FFU to make upgrades less painful
Longer stable branch maintenance time (18 months for Ocata)
Bootstrap the “extended maintenance” concept with common policy
Group most impacted by release cadence are packagers/distros/vendors
Need for finer user survey questions on upgrade models
Need more data and more discussion, next discussion at Vancouver forum
Release Management team tracks it between events
 – https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/release-cycles-ptg-rocky
 – https://review.openstack.org/#/c/548916/
Full message: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/128005.html
Pros and Cons of face-to-face Meetings
Some contributors might not be able to attend the PTG for various reasons:
Privilege issues (like not getting visa or travel permits)
Caretaking responsibilities (children, other family, animals, plants)
There is a concern if this is preventing us from meeting our four opens  if people are not able to attend the events.
The PTG sessions are not recorded, but there is a super user article on how teams can do this themselves . At the PTG in Denver, the OpenStack Foundation provided bluetooth speakers for teams to help with remote participation.
Consensus is this may not be trivial for everyone and it could still be a challenge for remote participants due to things like audio quality. Some people at the PTG in Dublin due to the weather had to participate remotely from their hotel room and felt it challenging to partipate.
 – http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/community-participation-remote/
Full thread: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-March/thread.html#128043